Empowering busy women to make sustainable lifestyle changes through nutrition education and flexible, goal driven training
At fionaodonnell.ie, we focus on health first and on building a healthy, sustainable approach to your eating and training habits. We have a selection of options to suit your needs.
If you choose 1-1 coaching, you will have a full month of direct access to me via your very own app. On this app (Libro) you will be able to log your food as well as access a calendar where your weekly tasks or check-ins will be listed. Check-in is scheduled on a weekly basis following your 1st 1-1 phone or video call. Rather than receiving a food plan and eating to someone else’s timeline, you will receive a one day sample and base your choices of food and nutrients around this plan. Macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate and fat ) intake will be suggested and an outline of how to structure your day will be given. You will receive the following;
- A review of your current eating habits and identification of deficiencies and habits that could be preventing you from reaching your goals
- A 1-day sample plan will be sent to you so that you can base your intake of macronutrients around this plan.
- 7 day menu with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options
- Help setting up weekly goals
- Mid and long term goal setting
- 1 hour online consultation to discuss and plan the above
- Weekly check in with feedback via email
If you choose a plan for training only, a phone or face time consultation is still included in order to customise your programme and suggest energy intake.
If you would prefer to learn about nutrition within a supported programme, check out the Sustain Nutrition Education Programme.Follow Me Here