Empowering busy women to make sustainable lifestyle changes through nutrition education, support and flexible, goal driven training
At fionaodonnell.ie, we focus on health first and on building a healthy, sustainable approach to your eating and training habits. Support of your goals and promotion of health is our main priority.
One to one coaching is set in blocks of 6 weeks. However, a single, one-off consultation is available for the price of €99. This includes a full assessment of your 1 week food diary. It also includes a 1-1 call via video and development of a self coached plan over 6 weeks.
If you choose 1-1 coaching, you will have 6 weeks of direct access to me via an app. The Trainerize app will allow you to integrate your ‘My Fitness Pal’ account for logging your food. It will also give you access to a calendar where your weekly tasks or check-ins will be listed. Your check-in will be scheduled on a weekly basis following your 1st 1-1 phone or video call. We don’t advocate the use of prescribed food plans as it takes away from the authentic choices you would ordinarily make. Instead you will be given a recipe booklet to offer some inspiration for daily meals. Macronutrient intake will be suggested and an outline of how to structure your day will be given.
How We Support You With Our Plan
- A review of your current eating habits.
- Identification of deficiencies and habits that could be preventing you from reaching your goals
- A 1-day sample plan
- 7 day menu with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options
- A weekly goal to attain
- Mid and long term goal setting
- Ongoing support from and access to your coach
- 1 hour online consultation to discuss and plan the above
- Weekly check in with feedback via email
- 6 weeks of nutrition coaching
If you would like to check out the group education programme, take a look at the Sustain Nutrition Education Programme.Follow Me Here